Monday, December 19, 2011

Editor's First Talk

Good Morning Jeans lovers,

First of all let me introduce my self. I'm hotbiee a fanboy of Levi's my first Levi's jeans is Levis 501 Japan 110th aniversary. First time when I wearing it, I knew that is the best jeans ever I weared after that I never wear any jeans exepted Levis untill now.

I create this blog to show you all guys who love jeans expecially Levis. You all will keep up to date about Levis 505 by follow my blog.

I think some of you will have a question why Levis 505 why not 501 right?
Because.. I love Levis and I reads about Levis 501 story 501 is came from date 1 month 5 (May) that's the Labour's day. So my birthday is 5 May then I think Levis-505 should be better for me.

So.. Thanks for you follow my blog. Any update I will post on this blogs. See you.

hotbiee.

No comments:

Post a Comment